Over the last year I've grown up, changed priorities, started new interests, and picked up old hobbies I've forgotten about. In other words, I'm beginning to define myself. When we're young, we think we're in this box labeled "ME" and we think it's fantastic and amazing, and maybe at one point we were; but as we grow up, we realize that there are aspects that could be tweaked. What I've learned is that my definition of myself changes every day, every week. Every experience defines who you are, and over the years I've experienced things that have drastically changed my outlook on life. And so, I'm blogging about these adventures. From political rants, to photography expeditions, to healthy (or unhealthy) eating, to baking, to poetry, to new music; you name it, I'll be blogging about it.
So who really is the woman behind the keyboard? With each post you'll know more. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the journey.
"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -- Mahatma Gandhi
No comments:
Post a Comment